Welcome to the Legion Hearts press page! If you need any additional information or material, feel free to ping Kai at email@example.com.
Legion Hearts is a strategy RPG blending roguelite deck building with turn-based tactical combat. Set in a modern reimagination of Norse mythology, players take on the role of a time-traveling Valkyrie and must gather a grand army to overthrow the tyrannical gods.
- Developer: Kreidenwerk
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch
- Website: legionhearts.com
- Status: Pre-Production
- Release Date: 2023
- Price: TBD
- Availability: Digital Download and Limited Physical Release
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish, German
- ESRB: Rating Pending
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Reddit, Twitter, Instagram
- Play as a time-traveling Valkyrie and bring about Ragnarok in the episodic single-player campaign.
- Travel to every epoch of history and recruit hundreds of unique characters by aiding them in their last moments.
- Select characters from eight distinct classes and build your very own battle deck to play with.
- Bring out your inner tactician with the tactical autochess battle system and outmaneuver enemy formations.
- Manage your deck as you progress through handcrafted campaign maps and take down epic bosses.
- Challenge other players online in PvP battles or work together with your friends in co-op dungeons.
- Play at home or on the go – Legion Hearts supports seamless cross-platform play.
Kreidenwerk is a Swiss development studio formed by three industry veterans who shared a simple motto: Let’s make games we’d want to play ourselves.
We leverage over 20 years of experience in making online strategy games to build our debut title Legion Hearts, and we’re supported by amazing outside talent with former tenures at Acquire, Mistwalker, SEGA and more.
By blending genres and regional norms, we aim to create fun and accessible games for a truly global audience that evoke the same sense of mystery and joy that once inspired us to do this for a living.